You can install and test the trial version.
Administrator's Guide (PDF)
The following new features have been added to Ultimate Edition comparing with Enterprise one:
- The same package of Almond Classifieds (Ultimate Edition) script can be installed as a standalone script or as Joomla component;
- Ads can be organized in 7-level structure - 4 levels for locations (world region, country, province, city) and 3 levels for categories (categories groups, categories, subcategoires). Such multilevel structure allows to support ads indexes of many categories for more than 45000 cities;
- Users can choose different configurations from predifined list for working with classifieds; These configurations can have different options e.g. different languages;
- Optionally the script can recognize tablet computers or smartphones and set up simplified Lite layout;
- Users can choose classic or Lite layouts for classifieds browsing;
- AJAX based 4-level locations selection;
- Layouts parts can be chosen from admin interface e.g. types of locations selection, places for locations on the script pages, types of ads indexes, predifined sets of layout templates;
- SEO links structure has been optimized;
- Using the same installation for Classic Classifieds service (standalone or Joomla installation) and as a Facebook application;
- Script can search similiar ads to the ad chosen by user;
- Users can use Google translation service on the script pages;
- Many functions and script parts are rewritten and optimized;
- PHP/MySQL driven classified ads;
- Multiple categories for classified ads;
- Users can place ads with photos;
- Browsing ads sorted by pages, displaying latest ads first;
- Preview photos thumbnails can be created by the script automatically;
- A lot of parameters for configuring Classified Ads features and layout;
- Admin. can specify the time period before ads expire.
- Password protected editing, renewing, deleting of ads by owners so that only original poster can modify or delete an ad ;
- Privacy Mail, which hides the e-mail addresses (optionally set up by admin.);
- Optionally redirect all privacy mail messages for ads owners to admin, sending copies of privacy mails to admin;
- Optionally, layers with ads detailed info can be displayed when a user places mouse over add title on the ads index page. Admin. can specify which ads fields will be displayed on ads layers.
- Users can place comments with photos into ads;
- Users can browse top rated ads, top viewed ads, top contacted ads or top commented ads; Only one vote from one IP address can be included into top ads rating;
- Protection from ads duplication.
- Event Calendar service allows to browse events, nearest events are displayed first. After the date when the events are not actual, they will be deleted.
- Multilanguage mode can be set up; all words and comments for user's interface are placed into one file, so it is easy to translate them.
- Optionally photos with too large size, e.g. from digital cameras, can be resized by the script to optimized size before saving them in the database.
- Users can place attachment file with any type from the list defined by admin e.g. .avi, .mpg, .txt, .doc, .xls, .zip. If users have large video files or archives, they can load them on popular file servers: Youtube.Com, Megaupload.Com, Rapidshare.Com or others, and then place URLs and titles for these files into their ad.
- Users can embed video into ad e.g. from youtube.com
- Options of search engine optimization are included into the script. Keywords and description of tags for each category can be specified. Keywords generated from ad title and other ads fields are included into meta tag for ads details pages.
- List of ads entries can be loaded from Excel tables (.csv files) via web admin interface;
- Optionally script can send expiration message to ads owners when their expired ads are deleted.
- Admin can be notified about new ads or new members via e-mail where edit/delete/moderate links are included.
- Ability for admin. to modify or delete any ad via Web interface.
- Admin can get e-mails list of ad owners of each category for using it in e-mail list programs.
- Templates allow to edit the html layout easily.
- Admin. can create as many ads categories as it is needed. For each category the set of ad fields (such as price, city, age, area, etc.) can be specified in different formats such as "text", "textarea", "select", "checkbox". For each ad field the search criteria - search for ads with keywords in the field or search for ads with field value in some numerical range ( for example, price field ) can be specified ;
- Admin. can set the maximum size of the ad fields, max length of words in the fields, max. size and max. numbers of photos and media file in the ads;
- Ads can be organized into effective multilevel categories structure placed on the top page: e.g. at first, user can choose a city or country/city, then categories, then subcategories (e.g. goal; sex, romance; type of job: wanted, offered). Quick access to the subcategories, search form, cities list on the top page is based on the dynamic html technologies and provides effective layout.
- Before browsing ads categories a user can choose a city and then browse or search ads only from that city. When a city is chosen all ads counters for categories/subcategories will be recalculated for the chosen city.
- Optional two-level country/city selection. E.g. first a user can choose a country, then the list of cities of this country appears.
- When a user clicks on categories groups (e.g. Personals, Merchandise, Jobs), then ads from all categories, which are included into this group, will be displayed in the ads index
- Ads can be highlighted with on-line payment by ads owners;
- Highlighted ads are displayed at the top of index and they have a special expiration period; Admin can set up a special order for highlighted ads in the index pages;
- Optionally only on highlighted ads large photos, attachments and videos can be displayed. Unless ad owner pays on-line for ad highlighting, only one small photo will be displayed on his ad.
- Highlighted ads can be rotated at the top of ads index additionally to their place in the index;
- Admin can set up the number of ad places at the top of ads index where highlighted ads will be rotated in the random order;
- Highlighted ads can optionally be displayed on the ads second pages;
- When a user clicks on categories groups (e.g. Personals, Merchandise, Jobs), then highlighted ads from all categories, which are included into this group, will be rotated at the top of ads index;
- When a user chooses some location, then highlighted ads only from this location will be rotated at the top of the index;
- Vip status for ads can be set up by admin and it allows to display highlighted ads at the top of ads index in all categories with or without locations limits.
- Powerful database searching capabilities that allow user to search for ads by keywords in the ad fields or by numerical range within fields such as age, price, size, etc;
- Optionally, if the same user (it means the same contact e-mail) sent more than one ad, on the second ad details page new link "Search all ads posted by this user" appears; By clicking on this link you can see all ads posted by the same user (with the same contact e-mail);
Users can click on the "Ads photos gallery" link to browse photos from ads which match their query. Try
This structure allows to include cities and categories names into URLs paths. Services and search modes of the script work with dynamic URLs. Such URLs separation allows to create simple XML sitemaps (e.g. Google Sitemap) and files robots.txt for indexing only classifieds content by search engines without service and search pages. You can test static html URLs for classifieds content on Demo which has SEO option enabled.
Using facebook interface gives the following new features:
- Admin can choose if any user (including facebook users) can place ads, post privacy mails or only facebook users can do it;
- Classifieds visitors can see facebook profile pictures and names of ad owners and visit their facebook profile pages;
- On the ads details pages users can post their comments for ads using facebook social plugin and see comments of other facebook users;
- Using Like button users can share ads pages from your classifieds back to their Facebook profile and view profiles of users who recommend these ads to other users;
- Facebook users can post privacy mails to ad owners and ad owners can visit facebook profiles of users who sent them privacy mails;
- Visitors of users' profiles on facebook can access to classifieds service and use it as facebook application with facebook canvas page and facebook URL;
- Almond classifieds can integrate with all aspects of the Facebook user experience. Your application's primary page views come via the canvas page, an iframe hosted by Facebook at http://apps.facebook.com/your_app/ that points to your application;
- Optional moderating of ad submissions by administrator: the administrator has the ability to look through the ads from a special form, analyze and edit ad information and make a decision about submitting the ads to the index or deleting the ads from that form. It can be done before the ads appear in the index. In this case all edit changes made by ad owners also appear in the index after approval by admin;
- Admin can make some ads invisible for some period;
- Bad words guard; Admin can set up list of spam and bad words, ads with such words will be placed to bulk folder in the web admin interface and they can be easily deleted.
- Contact e-mails for ads and IP addresses can also be placed into spam list.
- Optional membership activation by clicking on the link in the activation e-mail or fee based membership with on-line credit card processing.
- Optionally verification code can be applied to prevent using automated spamming programs for ads placing, sending privacy mails, membership subscribing.
- Admin can delete the list of spam ads using search by spam keywords, spammers e-mails or IP addresses.
- Optional activating of ads by clicking on the activation link in the confirmation e-mail which was sent to ad owner after ad submitting.
- Optionally hidden verification can be set up. In this case users' activity on submitting forms is analysed without using graphical CAPTCHA method.
- Admin can set up password protection for the following services (members only service):
- placing new ads;
- viewing ads details pages;
- sending private mails.
- To get access to the following services users have to sign up and become members;
- Membership signing up can be free or fee based with on-line credit card processing, ( more details );
- Optional activating membership account by clicking on special link in welcome message that is sent to members' e-mail. ( this feature can be useful for verification members' e-mails when free membership is set up );
- Admin has the ability to create/edit/delete manually membership accounts via web based interface;
- Admin can browse membership database and search members by special fields;
- Admin can also inactivate some members' accounts for some time;
- Special form fields for on-line membership subscribing can be set up;
- Admin has access to the list of members' contact e-mails for using it in the e-mail list software;
- In the membership database admin can use special links to browse all ads of each member;
- If some members place more than one ad, on the second page of of their ads a special link "browse all ads placed by member 'nickname' " appears; by clicking on this link user can browse all ads posted by this member to different categories;
- If sending private mails is password protected, then a mail receiver will be notified about nickname of a member who sent this message;
- For login/password verifications cookies are used;
- Forgot membership login/password function; login info will be sent to members' contact e-mail (if account with such contact e-mail exists in the membership database).
- Admin can set up max number of ads allowed to place for each member per some time period per category. This feature is included to avoid ad spamming.
Ads Line Scrolling Module for Almond Classifieds. This module allows to scroll the line with the latest ads on the top page of Almond Classifieds.
The followings are required:
- Webhost server running a Unix operating system;
- PHP(version 4 or higher) and MySQL, properly configured and installed;
Load Almond Classifieds (Ultimate Trial)
Before purchasing Ultimate Edition, you can install and test the trial version. You can install this version as standalone script or as Joomla (1.5, 2.5, 3.x) component. You can find installation steps in the readme.txt file in zip package.
- Almond Classifieds (Ultimate Edition) - $395
( Features )
Proceed order "Almond Classifieds (Ultimate Edition)"
- Almond Classifieds (Enterprise Edition) - $295
( Features )
Proceed order "Almond Classifieds (Enterprise Edition)"
- Almond Classifieds Component for Joomla! (Pro Edition, version 7.5) - $195
( Features )
Proceed order "Almond Classifieds Component for Joomla! (Pro Edition)"
- Upgrade package with add-on modules (Facebook Interface, RSS, Google Map, PayPal)
for Almond Classifieds Component for Joomla! (Pro Edition, version 7.5) - $95
Proceed order "Upgrade package with add-on modules"
For real time credit card processing we use www.clickbank.com company. After your purchase has been approved, you will need to "redeem your ClickBank ticket" to complete your purchase. To redeem your ticket, simply click on the link that says, "redeem my ticket". After this you will be able to load the script.